OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.comolivas.com (hereinafter the website) is owned by COMOLIVAS, S.L., with registered address at Calle Ntra. Sra. Del Amparo, 71, 41510 Mairena del Alcor (Seville), Spain, with NIF/CIF B41985045, (hereinafter the PROVIDER).
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide you with this text where we provide you with all the information that we consider relevant to protect your rights, your security, and to establish the conditions of use for regulatory compliance.
THE PROVIDER, responsible for the website, provides THE USER with this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection and to offer all the information that we consider relevant to protect their rights and security.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user (hereinafter THE USER), committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
THE PROVIDER reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform THE USER of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on THE PROVIDER’S website, therefore it is advisable to read carefully its content in case of accessing and making use of the information and services offered from this website.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Postal address: Calle Ntra. Sra. Del Amparo, 71, 41510 Mairena del Alcor (Sevilla) Spain.
All notifications and communications between THE USER and THE PROVIDER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the means listed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to THE WEBSITE by THE USER is free of charge.
THE USER undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
– Use the contents for purposes or effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order; Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted; Use the contents and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the page or the services to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from commercialising or disclosing this information in any way.
– Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights.
– Impersonate the identity of any other user.
The establishment of hyperlinks does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the PROVIDER and the owner of the website in which they are established, nor the acceptance or approval of its contents or services.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
THE PROVIDER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
– The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices or defects of any kind in the contents and information transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available to THE USER.
– The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of THE USER.
– THE PROVIDER declines any responsibility with regard to the information found outside this website and which is not directly managed by our web master.
– THE PROVIDER does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. Neither shall it be responsible for the establishment of links by third parties.
In the event that THE USER or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, he/she must send a notification to THE PROVIDER duly identifying him/herself and specifying the alleged infringements.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE PROVIDER, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to be transferred to THE USER.
In short, THE USER who accesses this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the PROVIDER or of third parties, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same attributes to the USER any right whatsoever over the same.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
In order to lodge any complaint or claim with the PROVIDER, the USER must contact the customer service department through the contact channels established in this document.
There is the possibility of resorting to an out-of-court complaint mechanism established in Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, which can be accessed via the following link:
The present conditions shall be governed by Spanish law and, where applicable, common European law.
The parties shall submit to the following courts and tribunals for the resolution of any conflicts that may arise between them, renouncing any other jurisdiction:
a. In the event that THE USER is a consumer, the courts and tribunals of the domicile of said user shall have jurisdiction.
b. In the event that the buyer is a businessman, the courts and tribunals of the PROVIDER’s locality shall have jurisdiction.